– Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis with a final deadline for all applications on June 1, 2021.
Restrictions & requirements
– Applicants or project must be within one of our six focus neighborhoods (Belmont, Clinton, Everett, Hartley, Near South, University Place).
– Grantees must provide a one-paragraph summary of the project outcome or an update by June 15, 2021.
– We require that grantees choose one option to support and integrate their project into the work of Collective Impact Lincoln:
> Attending a Community Builder Workshop
> Planning the project with a Collective Impact Lincoln organizer
> Debriefing the project with a Collective Impact Lincoln organizer
> Reviewing materials provided by Collective Impact Lincoln on Asset-Based Community Development or other relevant resources
– The maximum amount available is $1,000 per project/application.
– Collective Impact Lincoln mini-grants are meant to support tangible, meaningful change in neighborhoods through resident-led projects. Neighborhood projects are intended to be beneficial to and provide value to the neighborhood and/or community. Projects can be small in scope or larger, partnership-oriented projects.
– Anyone within Collective Impact Lincoln’s six focus neighborhoods – Belmont, Clinton, Everett, Hartley, Near South, University Place – can apply.