Website Civic Nebraska
Creating a more modern and robust democracy for all Nebraskans.
Civic Nebraska is hiring a PM Program Staff member for our Community Learning Center at Campbell Elementary School. PM program staff members will support services that lead to improved student learning and development, stronger families, and healthy neighborhoods. The CLC on-site programs allow students to expand their knowledge in selected areas through hands-on enrichment opportunities in an outside-of-school environment. Qualified staff must have the ability to work during after school hours. This position is based at Campbell Elementary School.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates, executes, and supervises CLC activities in a hands-on learning environment.
- Supports, models, and promotes healthy eating, and utilizes safe and healthy practices in the CLC environment. Follows all practices and procedures for safe and healthy classrooms.
- Creates a safe and enriching learning environment with an array of opportunities for learning. Ensures that the CLC program aligns with learning that occurs during the school day.
- Demonstrates professional and ethical conduct and communicates effectively with youth, staff, community partners, and parents.
- Participates as a member of the CLC team in promoting and implementing the mission of the program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned, and depending on skillset and program requirements.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of youth development, proven skills in building relationships with students and families; interpreting and implementing lesson plans, and data collection/reporting.
Compensation and Hours
Position hours range from 2 – 7 hours per day, up to 25 hours per week. After school availability is required. The rate of compensation starts at $13.50 per hour.
Send a resume to email@example.com. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Civic Nebraska has a policy prohibiting discrimination against employees, directors or officers on account of race, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or national origin. In addition, Civic Nebraska strictly prohibits retaliation/victimization against an employee for complaining about alleged discrimination and/or harassment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org