From Civic Nebraska Circles Coordinator Maranda Loughlin, here’s a multimedia guide to understanding, creating, and sharing a graphic novel picture journal based on your life and experiences.
1. Introduction to graphic novels and picture-journaling
2.A how-to lesson on picture-journaling your life (PDF)
3. Voice: Its Many Descriptions
4. What Does Your Life Taste Like? (PDF)
5. Stopping & Listening (PDF)
6. Share your story with The Durham Museum
7. NEW: Mailing your voice: A Different Vote (PDF)
8. NEW: Learning About Your Senators (PDF)
Receive lessons and resources in your inbox.
Interact with regularly
Creating a more modern and robust democracy for all Nebraskans.