Voting Rights Advocates!
As a Voting Rights Advocate, your job is to take action to make voting more accessible. Our job is to help.
Check back here for information on legislative bills and proposals that impact the right to vote, opportunities to volunteer and encourage others to make their voice heard, and the tools and resources you need to improve the civic health in your community.
Sign-Up to be a Voting Rights Advocate
Tips on Taking Action:
- Pick 1-2 key points you want to make on the issue, personal stories are even better.
- Identify yourself as a constituent
- Be respectful and kind when making your request
- Share your experience with Civic Nebraska! We use your feedback to guide our lobbying efforts. If you have questions or need help contacting your Senator, contact Brad, our Policy Organizer.
Advocate Toolkit & Talking Points
- Civic Nebraska Advocate Toolkit
- Talking Points – SUPPORT
- Talking Points – OPPOSE
Want more information? Check out studies and research on our Election Policy & Research page