Film Submission Rules
Films are eligible for the Lincoln Student Film Festival if:
* The film is between 2-15 minutes long. No films over 15 minutes will be allowed.
* The film is produced or directed by a student, who is attending a Lincoln school (kindergarten through grade 12).
*Films can be collaborative but scholarships will only be awarded to one person per film
*Film should be one of the following formats: .AVI, .FLV, .WMV, .MP4, and .MOV.
*Only one submission per student.
*Film is submitted by May 28, 2021.
**Civic Nebraska and The Bay reserve the right to use any and all films for promotional materials and copyright purposes.
Here are some film types to get your creative brain started:
- Short Features (Comedy, Action, Sci-Fi, Drama, etc.)
- Music and Musicians Video
- Storytelling (Visual and Spoken Word)
- Stop-motion or Animation
- Other formats
One scholarship is available to Lincoln students. A total of $500 can be used for future educational purposes including community college, four year college or trade school. Scholarship may also be used to purchase video making equipment with prior approval from Civic Nebraska.